Learn more about our grantmaking and strategies
The Collaborative for Gender + Reproductive Equity (CGRE) is a one-of-a-kind community that creates the space for funders to learn together, amplify the impact of their giving, and accelerate change in five-year increments. We provide funding to unite advocates across issue silos, defend gender, reproductive, and racial equity, and work towards a future where every person has the resources and autonomy to thrive.
- Contribute to impact: Participate in a tailored investment strategy to advance gender, reproductive, and racial equity.
- Go deep on strategy and grants: Receive insights on CGRE’s grantmaking approach and decision-making process.
- Access expert advice: Have access to an engaged, knowledgeable community of experts, funders, and the CGRE team.
- Receive recognition: Have the option to be elevated on CGRE platforms and materials as a leader in advancing gender, reproductive, and racial equity.
- Stay up-to-date: Receive significant updates on CGRE’s work at least three times per year and participate in intimate, one-of-a-kind learning sessions and briefings.
Have a Question?
For any non-donor inquiries or requests, please submit our contact form or say hello at email@example.com.